COMMERCIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
River City Waste Services (RCWS) is a full-service commercial waste management and recycling provider. We are a local, family-owned and operated company committed to providing other businesses with exceptional service. Commercial property owners and managers depend on us for comprehensive waste solutions.
We pride ourselves on being the most cost-effective option for our business customers. RCWS offers commercial waste management services for businesses throughout the LaSalle County area.
We maintain two local offices in LaSalle and Sandwich. Both of our locations are operated by a staff that understands all of your commercial waste management and recycling needs.
The Right Team for Your Business
Our local leadership team has been specializing in commercial waste management and recycling services for over 30 years. Each member of our team truly believes in putting our customers first. We are real people who live locally and do everything we can to be friendly, efficient, and helpful to your business.
Our number one priority is your continued satisfaction with our service. This philosophy has earned us the reputation of best full-service commercial waste management and recycling provider in the LaSalle County area.
We truly value our loyal customer base and thank you for the privilege to serve your business.
Business Recycle Collection
Beverage containers both clear and colored.
Natural beverage containers. Colored detergent/heath care containers.
Food, health care/beauty aid and household containers
Various food containers.
Various food containers.
Narrow neck containers and buckets up to 5 gallons Rinsed Juice/Milk Cartons (Aseptic Containers)
- Recycling materials should be loose and not bagged. If you must use a bag, it needs to be transparent. Black bags will be considered contaminated and disposed of as trash.
- Containers that have previously stored liquid or food should be emptied. Food and liquid containers do not have to be rinsed unless it was previously filled with a heavy substance. Examples of heavy substance products include tomato paste, peanut butter, or vegetable oil.
- Lids and caps from plastic bottles and glass jars are preferred to remain intact prior to recycling.
- To limit the amount of space used, break down any cardboard boxes into pieces.
The following items are NOT recyclable although they are made from paper, plastic, and cardboard:
- Pizza boxes
- Paper plates
- Plastic cups (i.e., Solo cups)
- Paper towels
- Plastic grocery bags
Why Choose River City for Your Commercial Waste Management?
Family Owned and Operated
Straight Forward Pricing
Same Day Service
Professional Staff Committed to Making You Happy
Local Customer Service
Does your home or business need waste and recycling services? Let’s get in touch.